Executive Editor: Anthony Couto
Managing Editor: Arora Chen
Photography Editor: Shirley Fu
Poetry and Prose Editor: Aniqah Beharry
Visual Arts Editor: Joyce Hu
Marketing and Social Media Editor: Sarah Leo
How to Submit:
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org along with
- your first and last name
- program, year, and term if you’re a current student
- graduating class if you’re an alumni
- position if you’re faculty and staff
When submitting your work, you will be asked to agree to the following Terms of Service:
TERMS OF SERVICE
By submitting any work to the Imprint Publications online magazine (“the Service”) you agree to be bound by the following terms of service.
Grant of rights
You grant to Imprint Publications the following rights relating to your submission –
(i) a licence to display the submission on the Service at any time;
(ii) to edit the submission as may be required in Imprint Publication’s sole discretion to respect the rights of others; and
(iii) not to display your submission on the Service.
You warrant that –
(i) the submission is an original work created by you alone and that its display on the Service will not in any manner infringe the rights of any other person in the submission; and
(ii) the submission does not contain any defamatory matter and does not infringe anyone’s privacy or confidentiality, nor does it contain anything which if published could offend any of the provisions of the Criminal Code of Canada or any other federal or provincial statute.
- Imprint Publications shall not be responsible for the loss or destruction of your submission.
- if you receive any notice of any nature relating to a claim against you for infringement or alleged infringement of anyone’s rights resulting from the display of the submission on the Service, you must give to Imprint Publications immediate notice of any such notice.
- you indemnify and save harmless Imprint Publications from any cost, fee, damages, or any other cost of any nature whatsoever including attorney’s fees resulting from any claim alleging harm resulting from display of the submission on the Service resulting from any breach by you of the warranties given by you herein. Imprint Publications shall have the right to defend any such claim brought against it at your expense and that you will not settle any such claim without the prior consent of Imprint Publications given to you in writing.